Please Don't Become A Covidiot

With each passing day, we hear

about people who can’t control

their urge for partying. Most of

these are young people, but you

also have some oldie but goodie

babosos, who are still acting like

irresponsible teens. Pardon the

pun, I couldn’t help myself!

 

During the pandemic and until

an effective and safe treatment

is found this is not cool. Being

smart, is about being safe during

these trying times. I know how it

feels when your young and you

think you are missing out on the

fun but when in reality, you are not

missing out on anything great!

 

After spending many years in the

party life myself, I know it hurts

to stay home while your friends

are out having a good time.

However, these days, going out

is a lot like playing Russian

roulette. Not only with your life

but also, with your family and

loved ones lives.

 

Think about it. Would you put

a loaded gun to your head, or to

your loved ones head? Well,

when you go out and party

carelessly, you are doing the

very same thing, as it may well

kill you or leave you disabled!

 

I know, I know, the desire to

party is always there and it is

so, tempting to go out like

before the pandemic. But, this

virus is a killer, and it does not

care if it kills you, your friends,

family or loved ones.                           

 

So, one has to be smart and take

all precautions, at least until there

is a vaccine or a treatment?

So, please believe me, when I say

that it is better to be safe than sorry

until then.

 

So, is careless partying really

worth it? please, don’t follow

the party hardy crowd and

just become another foolish,

and crazy, Covidiot!

 

Written with much love and respect,

for your happiness, health and success!

 

Frank Solis 2020

All Rights Reserved

 

Comments

  1. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job. Fast rt pcr test

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts